I'M SORRY

this post is specially wrote for you...

i'm sorry if i ever did anything wrong to you...
i'm sorry if you thought that i'm lying to you...
i'm sorry for always making you cry...
i'm sorry if i constantly making you doubting me...
i'm sorry if you are not happy with me...

and....

i never lie to you....
i never even thought about leaving you...
i never want to see you cry...
i never want to make you cry...

please....believe in me...

when i say i love you...i really am...
when i say i don't want to leave you...i didn't lie...
when i say i want to spend the rest of my life with you...i really mean it...

so i hope you will never doubt my words...
because i really love you...more than anything in this world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the decrease publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=mindsoft utilities xp 2008.02 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg