2 days to go....

aaaarrrrggghhh....i can't believe it!!! my holiday gonna end soon. and the worst part is going back 2 the damn UPNM...i hate everything about that place...the rules, the trainings, the people, the aweks[sbb x ramai gurls kt si2,nk cuci mate pn susah]....somebody plz come and take me away from that place...i hate it so much!! there's maybe only one reason to look forward to go back there...and that is....the new students!! my juniors!!! finally!! haha...i can't wait 2 get a taste of them...ordering around...ragging them[takde la truk sgt, i've got feeling too u know]...and i heard there will be more gurls[1 more reason to look forward to going back]...my life will get easier after this, that's for sure...i don't have to shine my boots anymore, i don't have 2 iron my clothes, and maybe i don't even have to buy cigars anymore[jimat gle duit gua beb]...damn i can't wait...i feel so much better now...haha...